I am Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. My mission is for anglers to have fun, experience
the passion, and feel the excitement of catching fish on a fly rod. Here is what to expect
when booking your trip:
● Guide rates include my top of the line fishing friendly, safe and comfortable 24 foot Ranger Bay boat.
● Top of the line fly fishing rods, reels, and flies prepared for angling action.
● No additional fees for equipment or flies used on your guide trip. However, any of the guide's rods or reels broken or damaged by you during your guide, whether accidental or negligent, will require an additional amount of $75 to cover repair and postage expenses.
● I supply water, soft drinks, cooler, and snacks. You are welcome to bring your own drinks, food or snacks.
● Lunches can be provided upon request at an additional fee of $15 per angler.
● A current State of California Department of Fish and Wildlife fishing license is all you need if 16 years of age or older.
2022 Guide Service Rates
Half Day Trips (4-5 hours):
● 1 Angler - $325
● 2 Angler - $410
● 3 Angler - $475
Full Day Trips (7-8 hours):
● 1 Angler - $425
● 2 Angler - $510
● 3 Angler - $625
*Four (4) or more Anglers, quote upon request.
To secure your reservation and ink in your guide trip a 50% deposit is required.
Deposits are accepted as follows:
● Personal or cashier's check made out to "David Carranza" or "Trucha Fly Fishing Guide Service".
● Venmo (Link Here)
● Your deposit is required within 30 days of your scheduled trip date.
● The balance of the guide feed is due at the conclusion of your guided fishing trip.
● In the event of your cancellation your deposit is fully refundable 14 days or more from the scheduled trip date.
● 30 days or more for a multi-day or multi-guide trip.
● All cancellations made inside the 14 day period are subject to non-refund, unless we are able to re-book a future date in the same season/year.
● Your guide reserves the right to cancel the trip on the morning of your scheduled outing, or sooner, if inclement weather is a factor, and deemed
unsafe or not conducive to fishing. The guide will issue a rain check or credit for a future booking. There are no refunds for unforeseen personal
incidents or matters please.